Welcome to The Last Door Wiki
The Last Door is an award-winning horror adventure game by The Game Kitchen. It is inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, and Arthur Machen. Set in Victorian England, the story unfolds around Jeremiah Devitt, who is drawn into a dark mystery as he investigates the death of a childhood friend. The game combines pixelated visuals with detailed sound effects to create an unsettling atmosphere.
Details about the final chapter, Beyond the Curtain, are hidden behind
|Story||Notes and Letters||Other|
Mar 3: The Last Door Season 2 is ranked #34 on Metacritic's list of best PC Games of 2016!
Oct 6: Patton Oswalt recommended The Last Door!
The Game Kitchen
- See also: 50 Games Like The Last Door
These games have been recommended by The Game Kitchen and by fans on The Last Door forums. They each have something in common with The Last Door, whether it's a horror/Lovecraftian tone, pixelated visuals, sound design, a deep story, or general atmosphere.
Main title theme
|“||Light touches things, soaks into them and changes their nature. It makes them shimmer or makes them die.||”|
Want to help?
The Last Door wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. To write a new article, simply enter the title into the box below. If you're uncertain, check out Wikia's tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help - "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles".
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Or suggest a quote for the Quote Generator.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.