Back to Notes.
Journals, diaries, and logs are considered to be private messages that are not meant to be read by anyone else. They often consist of dated entries.
- Anna Beechworth (1891)
- Alexandre Du Pré (August 1887)
- Alexandre's servant (October 1887)
- Alexandre's servant (October 1891)
- Anthony Beechworth (1891)
- Mr. and Mrs. Brewer (1891)
- Brighid Laidcend (1801)
- Brighid Laidcend (missing pages) (1801)
- East Hill Asylum (1891)
- St. Gall Hospital (1891)
- Journal in the classroom (1876)
- Little Cattie (1843)
- Professor Wright (1885)
- Professor Wright (second part) (1885)